Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Burger Bliss

About 20 miles down the road is Indian Lake,a resort type lake which is rockin' during the camping and boating season.  This past weekend SF and I popped into our favorite dive at the lake called the Tilton Hilton where they have the best burgers!  It's a half pound of fresh ground unadulterated ground beef with chedder cheese...to-die-for.  Add a nice icey cold beverage and some people/bike/boat/bird watching and I can't think of a better way to end the afternoon with my favorite man. 





It makes me happy and I'm grateful.

1 comment:

  1. My mouth's watering! It's breakfast time and what I'd do for something that looks that yummy! Hope you have a great day:)

    ~Cindy

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments left by my visitors so please just leave a quick hello if you've enjoyed your visit.