Friday, January 31, 2014

More Fun with Felting

A few weeks ago I wrote about my weekend projects with wool felting and since I still had lots of sweaters as well as leftover felted sweater material I decided to make a few more.  This time I did my flowers much more like the original inspiration piece

I was kinda diggin' the leaves I made from the olive cable knit sweater so I decided to make them more of a feature on my next piece, which I love.  I got several compliments on it when I wore it so that made me happy. 

I liked it so much I made another with powder blue cashmere flowers for a friend! 

I still have tons of materials left so who knows how many more I will make, I'm thinking they will make nice gifts for Christmas this year.

1 comment:

  1. Love these, Nadine! And yes, they'll make excellent pressies:)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read comments left by my visitors so please just leave a quick hello if you've enjoyed your visit.